ELNEC Programmers and Tools
- small and powerful portable programmer for
all 8-pin serial EEPROMs
- supports I2C (24Cxx), Microwire
(93Cxx) and SPI (25Cxx)
- supports Low Voltage devices (3.3V)
- easy-to-use control software - free update, download from Internet
- DOS and Windows (95/98/ME/NT/2000) versions of software
- connection to PC parallel (printer) port
- power supply, cable and software included
- CE certified
- warranty - 3 years
Socket, pin drivers
- ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) DIL socket accepts
- TTL driver provides H, L (pullup) and read on all pins
- supports low voltage devices
- I2C EEPROMs: 24Cxx
- Microwire EEPROMs: 93Cxx
- SPI EPROMs: 25Cxxx
- other EEPROM families (see device list)
- special devices (digital thermometers, Microchip
HCS200/300 series, ...)
Actual DEVICE LIST
- blank check
Supported file formats
- unformatted (raw) binary
- HEX: Intel, Intel EXT, Motorola S, MOS, Exormax, Tektronix, ASCII-SPACE-HEX
PC system requirements
- IBM PC compatible, from AT to Pentium Pro, free 512
- FDD 3.5", Hard disk with 2 MB free space
- operating system: DOS 3.2 or higher, Windows 3.x or higher
- free parallel port (as for printer
- operating voltage 8-20V DC, max.
50mA, plug pack adaptor included
- dimensions 132L x 66W x 30H (mm),
5.2L x 2.6W x 1.2H (inch)
- weight (without external adapter)
- temperature 5° - 40°C
- humidity 20%..80%, non condensing
- connection cable (1.3m, 4.3ft)
- power supply adaptor
- user manual
- software on 3.5" diskettes
- registration card
SEEprog is a small, universal programmer of all
types of serial EEPROMs in 8-pin packages. SEEprog
can program serial EEPROM with I2C (24Cxx), Microwire (93Cxx) and SPI
(25Cxx) interfaces including Low Voltage devices at 3.3V. The programmer is equipped with a ZIF socket
for 300mil DIL packages.
SEEprog interfaces with the IBM PC, AT to Pentium Pro, portable or desktop personal computers.
The programmer connects directly to your PC through any standard parallel (printer) port - no special interface card is needed.
The SEEprog is controlled by easy-to-use software with pull-down
menus, hot keys and on-line help. You can select your device by classes, by manufacturers or simply type device vendor's name and part number.
The standard device-related commands
(read, blank check, program, verify, erase) are
provided. The program facilitates the use of the buffer and files, including automatic file format detection and conversion.
Free software updates are available by download from ELNEC.
The SEEprog can use DIL to SOIC socket converters.
Special services: Keep-Current and
Keep-Current service means, that ELNEC ships the latest version of programmer software and updated user documentation (Keep-Current package) to
the customer. A Keep-Current service is your hassle-free guarantee that you are doing the highest quality programming on ELNEC programmers, at minimal cost.
AlgOR (Algorithm On Request) service provides a method
for the user to request support for a new device or for a new feature in
the control software.
Grantronics Home Page
Last updated: 7 May 2001
Copyright © 2001, Grantronics Pty Ltd